Oct 23, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (#8)


Waiting on Wednesday is weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. Goal is to connect bloggers and readers trough their most anticipated upcoming reads. So, here is what we on Way Too Hot Books can not wait to grab.

Chance of Rain by Amber Lin

Book summary:
"The only things Natalie Bouchard wants to change are the weekly specials in her Gram's diner. So when her high school sweetheart strolls back into Dearling, Texas, she allows herself to indulge in a little flirtation, but that's as far as it goes.

Navy SEAL Sawyer Nolan has returned to sell his father's land and get the hell out, no matter how enticing he still finds Natalie. Until a storm rolls over the Texas hills, stranding them together at the farm…and the memories of their steamy past lead to a reunion filled with hot days and long nights.

Soon Natalie's so far under Sawyer's skin he can't imagine being without her. But he has a lot of history in Dearling he'd like to leave behind, and Natalie is practically married to this town. If Sawyer wants to be more than just another person who leaves Natalie, he'll have to give his hometown—and himself—one more chance."

I've read The Lost Girls series by Amber Lin and I have to say that Chance of Rain sounds mellow compared to them, but I have faith in this author - she has this amazing writing style that reminds me of Megan Hart.
 So, what have you picked this week? Tell us all, leave a link to your WoW post and we will come to stalk you back. 
And, of course,
follow Way Too Hot Books!;)

xoxo,

28 comments:

  1. Nice! That's new to me! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a romance story that takes place on a farm or ranch, and combined with the interesting story line I think Chance of Rain sounds great.
    Here's my WoW pick
    http://moniquesmobooks.blogspot.ca/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday-22-panic-by-lauren.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber Lin is a new author for me but A Chance of Rain sounds amazing. Sawyer sounds hot and I always enjoy a good love story. Great pick!
    here's our WOW

    Janhvi @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pick. This sounds good. Thanks for sharing :)

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/10/waiting-on-wednesday-70-vitro-mad.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh this one sounds good! I'm adding it to my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds good! I'll have to add it to my TBR Reading plié that's growing by the day...lol! Thanks for stopping by my WOW @ Addicted Readers and commenting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one sounds very interesting. Great Pick!
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read anything by this author, but the description does sound really good. I hope you enjoy it. I followed you back on GFC. I will look for your review to see if I should read this one :)

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just added this to my tbr. Thanks for shraring. It sounds so interesting!

    Thanks for stopping by :)
    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never heard of this one, or the author! But I hope you read and enjoy this one :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I saw this one before somewhere...I thought it sounds cute and like a fun chick-lit and I still do. Great pick! Thanks for stopping by my WOW! I followed you back on GFC. :)

    Tressa @ Tressa's Wishful Endings

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't seen this one yet. Nice choice! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've not heard about this book but it sounds interesting. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds really good, I definitely am adding it to my TBR pile! Thanks for the introduction.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hott navy seal guy? Sign me up!

    Thanks for sharing <3

    Check out our Waiting on Wednesday

    Doris @ Owl Always Be Reading

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't heard of this one but a yummy navy seal I have to agree sounds like my kind of book. I am following you back! Thank you so much for following, commenting, and stopping by my blog. Have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, I think I saw this guy Netgalley. I love stories were the main couple are stuck together not by choice, it brings all the fun haha. Great pick, thanks for sharing!

    Here's my WoW at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  18. This one sounds truly awesome! I'm adding it to my TBR list for sure.

    Thanks for stopping by and for the follow, I'm following back :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I haven't heard of this one before, but it sounds really good! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This does sound good! I read one of Lin's books. I didn't love the story, but I liked her writing. Thanks for saying!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I’ve never heard of this one but it sounds really good.
    Thanks for visiting My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sounds like a nice romance. I'm liking the conflict because that's totally relatable. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Haven't heard of this but I think I'll really like it! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I haven't heard of this one, but it sounds good. I'm adding it to my list!
    Thanks for stopping by
    Nahomi @ Books & Swoons

    ReplyDelete
  25. I haven't heard of this one, and it's not really my type of book, but thanks for stopping by mine, and following back via bloglovin.


    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete
  26. I haven't heard about this one, but it sounds like something I'd like. Yay for new books to look out for :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is the first I am hearing of this book, but I really like the sound of it.

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh this is cute, I never heard about it before!
    Great pick and thanks for stopping by my post (:

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, so feel free to write to us. We try to respond to every single one and to comment back on your blog, if you have one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...