Aug 31, 2014

Reasonable Doubt: Volume 3 by Whitney G.



 


Get your copy:


Connect with the author:









Book summary:
I hate him...

I hate that I fell in love with him, I hate that he didn't love me back, and I hate the fact that I just made a life-altering decision just so I could get the hell away from him.

He'd always said that he was unchangeable, heartless, and cold...

I really should've believed him...

**Final book in the Reasonable Doubt series...**



 
 My rating:  ✮✮✮✮


My review:

All good things must come to an end. Sadly, so did the awesome and most enjoyable and entertaining story about Andrew, the loveable asshole, and Aubrey, the girl that got under his skin.

Secrets were revealed, many questions answered, the air was cleared, apologies made, problems solved, dreams came true, and a happy end was achieved.

I am very happy that my curiosity got the better of me a while back, when I picked up Reasonable Doubt: Volume 1. It's been a while since I was this entertained while reading a book. Mostly that was thanks to the main character Andrew, who never failed to put a smile on my face. The things that came out of that man's mouth were just priceless. I wish I wrote them down.

I'm glad Andrew continued being Andrew in Vol. 3. I'm definitely not a fan when characters start behaving completely differently. That didn't happen with Andrew, nor did it happen with Aubrey. I've mentioned several times before how much I like Andrew, so I think it's high time to say I like Aubrey, too. She was a pleasant surprise, quite refreshing after what I've come to expect from 22-year-old characters. I especially loved how she handled her parents. I do wish she wouldn't blush so often, but that's just something I hate reading about. Other than that, no complaints from me. Every time I thought she would give in, she stood her ground and surprised both me and Andrew.

Damn, I will miss their banter the most.

My favorite part about Vol. 3 was the page count -- it had many, many pages more than the previous volumes. We got more of Andrew & Aubrey, and finally we got the answers about Andrew's past, one that made him the Andrew we got to meet. All was revealed!

All in all, a lovely conclusion to a lovely romance.


My reviews of volumes 1 & 2: 
 
XOXO
 

4 comments:

  1. I read the rating but not the review - I'm reading it right now, glad you loved it:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to hear you're reading it. :) I hope you love it, too. I already miss Andrew & Aubrey. :(

      Delete
  2. I got the first book and plan to read it very soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the most fun reading Vol. 1. I hope you'll enjoy it, too. :)

      Delete

We love comments, so feel free to write to us. We try to respond to every single one and to comment back on your blog, if you have one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...