Nov 6, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (#10)

Waiting on Wednesday is weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. Goal is to connect bloggers and readers trough their most anticipated upcoming reads. So, here is what we on Way Too Hot Books can not wait to grab.

Bound by Lorelei James

Book summary:
"Former small-town girl Amery Hardwick is living her dream as a graphic designer in Denver, Colorado. She’s focused on building her business, which leaves little time for dating—not that she needs a romantic entanglement to fulfill her. When her friend signs up for a self-defense class as part of her recovery after an attack, Amery joins her for support. That’s where she meets him.

Ronin Black, owner of the dojo, is so drawn to Amery that he takes over her training—in public and in private. The enigmatic Ronin pushes Amery’s boundaries from the start, and with each new tryst, Amery becomes addicted to the pleasure and to him. But when Amery senses Ronin is hiding something, she questions her total trust in him, despite the undeniable thrill of his possession…."
 Expected publication date: January 28th, 2014.


 Oh, boy, oh boy, oh boy... This is going to be one hot read! We can't wait!
What did you pick this week? Tell us in comments, leave us link to your post and we will stalk you back.
Don't forget to share some love and
follow Way Too Hot Books!

xoxo,


15 comments:

  1. Oooh I love the sound of this, a ronin and a graphic designer? Sounds fascinating! hope it's a great read.

    Jeann @ Happy Indulgence

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick!! I hope you enjoy it!

    Here is my WoW: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2013/11/waiting-on-wednesday-third-lies-charm.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this sounds like it could be extremely hot. Hope you enjoy!

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds interesting - great pick, thanks for sharing!
    Check out our WOW of this week.

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, romance at the dojo. It does sound like a hot read!
    Thanks for sharing & visiting Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE lorelei james' cowboy books. this one is a little different but i have high hopes because it's freakin' lorelei james. awesome pick! thanks for stopping by my WoW :)

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds good, and I like the cover! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by! Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard of this one! But I like the swirling cover. Reminds me of Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent pick! I think I need to give Lorelei James a try!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great choice and the cover is pretty. I don't think I've read this author before. Thanks for stopping by!
    Cricket

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh pretty cover! I'll have to check this one out!

    Jaime @ Two Chicks On Books

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know this, but I'll have to check it out! It sounds interesting and that cover is quite pretty. :) Great pick!!

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sizzling hot! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, can I sign up for some of Ronin's "lessons"? Lol! Wonderful pick, Glass! This sounds like a scorcher! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yep, this one is so going on the wishlist! Great pick :)
    Thanks for stopping by my WoW post :)
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete

We love comments, so feel free to write to us. We try to respond to every single one and to comment back on your blog, if you have one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...