May 21, 2014

Reasonable Doubt: Volume 2 by Whitney Gracia Williams



Get your copy:
 Amazon / Kobo 

Connect with the author:

Book summary:
She lied to me...
She betrayed the one rule that I'm most adamant about: Honesty. Complete and utter fucking honesty.
I really wish she was someone else—someone who didn't have the ability to make me feel, someone I could easily discard like the hundreds of women before her.
She isn't.
I'm drawn to her like I've never been drawn to a woman before—completely captivated by the very sight of her. But unfortunately, with my past slowly re-surfacing for all of the world to see, I'll have to find a way to let her go.
She can never be mine.

Book 2 in a three part Erotic Romance Serial.

 
 My rating: 4 stars


My review:

After finishing Volume 2 I only have one thought: When is the the next one coming out?! I need it! I need it bad...

But before I got all needy for Andrew, I had a lot of fun reading Volume 2, but if I'm being completely honest, I liked Volume 1 a bit more. Still, this one did not disappoint. I guess disappointment is never an option when it comes to Andrew.

Picking up at that horrific cliffhanger, the story continued on its interesting, mysterious, and very hot path. This thing with Andrew and Aubrey they have going on where they they want each other, but they don't want each other, and the author's way of telling it makes for a very entertaining reading material. Not to mention all the hotness, which was off the charts!

On a more serious note, some details from Andrew's past were revealed; enough details to make you want to know much more about him, and they did provide some insight into why Andrew lives they way he lives. Still, more questions than answers about his past. Past that doesn't let him truly be with Aubrey. He did make some big steps, and did some sweet things for her. But then he would start remembering, and everything would just go to hell.

Here's to hoping everything will get resolved in Volume 3, and that Andrew will finally be able to open up. I just hope the resolution won't be rushed, which was known to happen with some serials. I certainly wouldn't want Andrew to completely stop being that loveable jerk. No, sir!
I'm keeping my fingers crossed Aubrey and Andrew get the ending they deserve. I know I'll be IMPATIENTLY waiting to read it.


XOXO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love comments, so feel free to write to us. We try to respond to every single one and to comment back on your blog, if you have one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...